• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
    • Vairaki

Discord Account Verifications   06/27/2017

A reminder for those who use the discord channels that have not yet verified their member status, You have until Saturday the 1st of July to do so to avoid any interrupted service. 

Pegasus/Bat Ponies

Forums

1. Reflections of the North Star :: Polaris' Journal

Witness the unfolding story of Polaris, the north star.

Life is a game, you just have to know how to play.

The unpredictable voyage of a young stallion still finding his way.

A curious little pegasus on a way to find new adventures, share love and happiness

A Royal Lunar Guard's Search for Self.

�We sit silently and watch the world around us. This has taken a lifetime to learn. It seems only the old are able to sit next to one another and not say anything and still feel content. The young, brash and impatient, must always break the silence. It is a waste, for silence is pure. Silence is holy. It draws people together because only those who are comfortable with each other can sit without speaking. This is the great paradox.�

A tale of my hypnosis from start to~ and how it changes for me and how I change to it.

my journey of self-discovery

A journey into my mind to find where my place is.

11. A Pegasus Guard's Account of Happenings in her life.

Emerald Masque's Log of Dreams, Memories, and important happenings in her life.

A new journal chronicling my tale of self exploration and adventures/misadventures in Equestria.

A journal on becoming my genderbent ponysona, Take Two. 

A newbie's quest to become a Pegasus

Traveling through barriers, leaving humanity behind, embracing new life as a Pegasus