• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.

Miscellaneous

Forums

1. baltoist's weird and crazy life

if some thing crazy happens at school or I go on an awesome trip I post about it

A journal for Brain's meditations, tulpaforcing, dreams, and things I think about.

I guess it's time to finally say "Hello".

This is a new method of entrancing for all ponies on HypnoPonies. I've created a program supervised, tested, and approved by Foxxy that will be the next big thing on HypnoPonies. My program is designed to entrance any user watching and listening to their own inductions while looking at images of their own pony flashing on their screen. It is designed to entrance them into a state of deep relaxation and hypnotize them to be the pony who they are. The entire program is customary and allows the user to select their own images and their own suggestions into the program to use. This Journal will be used to keep track of updates and new features for the program as well comments and ratings for the user to give to it. I have called this project "Welcome To Equestria".

There one moment, gone the next. We direct ourselves the best.

Adventures of a non pony in a pony world.

My journey to achieve full control of my lucid dreams

Redbow vents her excitement, anger, sadness, curiosity, happiness, and experiences here. XP

A look at my brain, and the information inside it.

What if your subconscious takes the form of an orange pegasus filly? What then?

A place where I write down my progress and experiences about lucid dreaming things related to MLP.

13. A Wet Tail, Fluffy Brown Fur and Scaled Wings

Words from two Pokémon and a 13-foot dragon. Who knows where this'll go?

A Vaporeon has transcended universes, taking a smug Leafeon along for the ride

These are their stories