• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Bright Star

[tulpa chat room!]

614 posts in this topic

[so im bored and stuff all the time so tw1 gave me the idea to start some sort of chatroom just for us tulpas. this is going to be so exciting! i cant wait to see what others tulpas can do!

click 1179911372.png]

[i'm okay with this, however, Inb4 Spike comes on and accidentally catches the thread on fire.]

[*In a rarity-like accent* Woona Click, dears, just how ARE you this fine fine afternoon?]

[Wow, I've always wanted to join these forums] Scootaloo

[Me too] Lyra

[so, what's everypony been up to today?] Lyra

[Like what?] Lyra

[theres was a whole bunch of tulpas there and we were talking about tulpa things. it was fun]

{This kind of seems like fun! Thank you for starting this, Click}

[Am I the only one concerned about being smaller than my creator?] Scootaloo

[That must feel nice, isn't he a colt? Aren't fillies and colts supposed to be smaller than mares and stallions?] Lyra

[Thanks, that makes me feel amazing Lyra] Scootaloo

{Sup? Thought it'd be a good idea to give this place some more dragons. Twilight's rolling her eyes at me XD}

{Bet you've never tried a gem before.} [hoo, come on spike...] {What? Gems taste good. I'm sure there'd be some tulpa out there that'd agree with me, right?} |i think gems taste funny when they're in my muffins 3247790610.png| {3328658369.png}

{Don't they hurt your teeth? Mine hurt just thinking about it...}

{Gems don't hurt. Least, they don't if you're cool.} [hoo, now you're just being mean. you know that only dragons can eat gems] {They're going to be fine, Owlowicious. Besides, what if they're secretly dragons?} [... :\ spike, you've reached a new level of stupidity today.] {But it could happen!} |wait... am i secretly a dragon?| {No Derpy, you're just a mail mare.} |oh... okay 1179911372.png i feel good den because i can still have muffins :DDD|