• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Celestia

Mission Statement

13 posts in this topic

As per Foxxxy's intent for the tools developed for this community and the community itself; agreed-upon by the community's administration and moderation staff...

The purpose of these forums and her moderation and administration staff is as follows:

"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.â€

"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.ÔÇØ

I, Twilight Sparkle (madrigal), promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

"To provide a safe, healthy, and nurturing environment for of-age ponies who are safely, wisely and responsibly engaging in 'Pony Hypnosis' to connect with and live true to the Element of Harmony they embody.ÔÇØ
I, Rarity, bearer of the Element of Generosity, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, CardSpin, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Dashe, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Twilight[Owly]{Spike}, bearer of the Element of Magic, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, krazy, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

{Spike}":x6ovwbtw]

I, Twilight[Owly]{Spike}, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.
 I, Applejack, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Note: Fedoras don't look that good on you, Twi. ;3

I, Midnight Sky, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Bright Star, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Soarin, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Twilight Sparkle, bearer of the element of magic, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Star Shard, Astronomer of the Royal Canterlot Observatory, promise to live true to, and to uphold this mission statement to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0