• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Celestia

Code of Conduct

13 posts in this topic

As per discussion and deliberation of the administration and management staff of this community, the following Code of Conduct governs all members of the community.

CODE OF CONDUCT
(v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT)

1) MENTAL HEALTH:
    1.a) Only those people who are in sound mental health shall engage in the usage of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS, and then only safely and wisely, and then only under safe conditions to do so.
    1.B) Any who have any form/signs of mental illness, (or have any inkling that they may not be in good mental health,) must first consult their CERTIFIED MENTAL HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL regarding the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and their usage – preferably then only pursuing their usage under the DIRECT SUPERVISION of their  CERTIFIED MENTAL HEALTH-CARE PROFESSIONAL.
    1.c) As the use of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS are restricted to those in good mental health, the use of these forums by any who has (or exhibits) any form of mental illness shall be solely at the discretion of the administration/moderation staff on a case-by-case basis, and pursuant to the applicant's continued APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR and adherence to the CODE OF CONDUCT.

2) LEGAL AGE:
    2.a) Only those of LEGAL AGE, (as governed by their legal place of residence,) are condoned by the ADMINISTRATION STAFF and the MATERIAL's creators to use the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS.
    2.B) As the use of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS are intended only for those of LEGAL AGE, the use of these boards by any individual not of LEGAL AGE shall be solely at the discretion of the administration/moderation staff on a case-by-case basis, and pursuant to the applicant's continued APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR and adherence to the CODE OF CONDUCT.

3) APPROPRIATE BEHAVIOUR:
    3.a) GENERAL CONDUCT
         3.a.i) If a good pony in Ponyville wouldn't do/say/discuss something where other ponies could hear, it doesn't belong here on these forums either.
         3.a.ii) The forums are to be a safe, respectful place for ponies to explore their pony-selves, their connection with their Element of Harmony, their connections to Equestria, and how best to live true to their Element of Harmony and/or their pony-selves, on this planet in their human lifetimes.
    3.B)BELLIGERENCE
         3.b.i) Belligerent conduct of any type will not be tolerated and will be result in warning, redaction, censure and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
         3.b.ii) Conduct bordering on belligerence, (ie: disrespectful, cruel, antagonizing, hurtful, etc.) will be the subject of warning, redaction, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
         3.b.iii) Continued belligerence and/or borderline belligerence will result in warning, censure, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
    3.c) SEXUAL CONDUCT
         3.c.i) Conduct of a sexual or propositional nature will not be tolerated and will be result in warning, redaction, censure and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
         3.c.ii) Conduct bordering on being sexual or propositional in nature will be the subject of warning, redaction, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
         3.c.iii) Continued conduct bordering on being sexual or propositional in nature will result in warning, censure and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
    3.d) PROFANITY
         3.d.i) Profanity will not be tolerated and will be result in warning, redaction, censure and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
         3.d.ii) Continued use of profanity will result in warning, censure, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF'S discretion.
   3.e) DISRESPECTFUL CONDUCT
       3.e.i) Conduct that is overtly disrespectful will not be tolerated and will be result in warning, redaction, censure and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
       3.e.ii) Continued conduct that is overtly disrespectful will result in warning, censure, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
   3.f) USE OF TRIGGER PHRASES IN PUBLIC DISCOURSE
       3.f.i) Inclusion of the trigger phrases from the scripts/files in public areas can be potentially dangerous.  Refrain from including them in any kind of discourse where others might happen upon them, (eg: Posts, IRC, Journals, etc.)
       3.f.ii) Including a trigger phrase in public discourse will result in a warning, and editing of the post in question where applicable. Subsequent infractions will result in censure, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
   3.g) USE OF SUGGESTIONS IN PUBLIC DISCOURSE
       3.g.i) Verbiage in the manner of suggestions in public areas can be potentially dangerous.  Be mindful of the words you choose in any kind of discourse where others might happen upon them, (eg: Posts, IRC, Journals, etc.)
       3.g.ii) Using verbiage in the manner of suggestions in public discourse will result in a warning, and editing of the post in question where applicable. Subsequent infractions will result in censure, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
   3.h) PROPER CHANNEL FOR COMPLAINTS AND GRIEVANCES AGAINST OTHER USERS
       3.h.i) Complaints and grievances against other users/participants will be brought PRIVATELY to the attention of the ADMINISTRATION STAFF.  (eg: Private Message, "Report Post" button, etc.)
       3.h.ii) Publicly calling for administrator action sews strife and disharmony and may be regarded as DISRESPECTFUL CONDUCT, (see section 3.e).
   3.i) UNSOLICITED ADVERTISING
       3.i.i) Egregious advertising will not be tolerated and will be result in warning, redaction, censure and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.
       3.i.ii) Continued egregious advertising will result in warning, censure, and/or user banning, at the ADMINISTRATION STAFF's discretion.

4) ASSUMPTION OF RISK:
    4.a) The PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and this forum are provided free of charge.  No warranties are stated nor implied.
    4.B) Each individual user of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums assumes any and all risk for his/her use of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums.
    4.c) Each individual user of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums assumes personal responsibility for their behaviour, conduct, and mental health.
    4.d) Each individual user of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums assumes the responsibility to educate him/herself regarding HYPNOSIS, GUIDED MEDITATIONS/VISUALIZATIONS and the like, their potential benefits and risks, before and during the use of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums.
    4.c) The users of, and where applicable the legal guardians for the users of, the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums indemnify and hold harmless the creators of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS, the creators of this form and its ADMINISTRATION/MODERATION STAFF, related to and/or resulting from any and all possible usage of and/or contact with the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIAS, and/or these forums.

5) MISC:
    5.a) If any part of this agreement is found to be unenforceable and/or contrary to the laws of an individual user's, (and where applicable the legal guardians for the user,) legal residence, the rest of this AGREEMENT shall remain in full force.
    5.B) By using the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums in any fashion, the user expressly ratifies his/her consent to this AGREEMENT in its entirety and agrees to be bound by this AGREEMENT for however long the results of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums may be evident in the user's lifetime and/or results of his/her actions.
    5.c) Ignorance of this document does not release the user from being bound by it pursuant to clause 5.b.
    5.d) This document represents the entirety of the AGREEMENT between the creators of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS, the creators of these forums and its ADMINISTRATION/MODERATION team, and each individual user of the PONY HYPNOSIS MATERIALS and/or these forums, and supersedes any and all previous and/or ancillary AGREEMENTS stated and/or implied.
    5.c) This document is subject to change without notice.

I, Twilight Sparkle (madrigal), ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Rarity, bearer of the Element of Generosity, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Dashe, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, CardSpin, agree to and support this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), and will follow it to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community. and i will not intentionally swindle anypony while I'm at it.

I, Midnight Sky, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Twilight Sparkle, bearer of the Element of Magic, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

{Spike}":qb25crn1]I, Twilight Sparkle, bearer of the Element of Magic, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.
 I, Applejack, bearer of the Element of Honesty, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, krazy,  ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Bright Star, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Soarin, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I, Twilight, bearer of the Element of Magic, ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

I Star Shard. Ratify and promise to uphold this Code of Conduct (v. 1.0 - 14.August, 2013, 03:52 GMT; "edit 0"), to the best of my ability for as long as I am a member of this community.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0