• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
    • Vairaki

Discord Account Verifications   06/27/2017

A reminder for those who use the discord channels that have not yet verified their member status, You have until Saturday the 1st of July to do so to avoid any interrupted service. 
Bright Star

Pony Drawing Thread

133 posts in this topic

And one last "spam" before I let other ponies have a chance to draw something

gallery_107_10_18302.jpg

EDIT: DONE~!

gallery_107_10_62734.jpg

Well full bodys and anything other then profile is still impossible for me, but atleast I'm doing colors right!

http://imgur.com/a/kXMny

Yes double up on the second, but them lines man. They make it look so different. 
P.S. Spooky has a fun color scheme

I cant really draw but would using a program to make something count? I don't want to post it if it doesn't

You can post whatever you like on here if you used any program/software/paper/pencil/paints/watercolor/sidewalk drawings you want (as long as you made if, of course)

Well, Hypnoponies would be the first pony community i joined. I decided to make a pony named Amber Rain to celebrate. I couldnt find a cutie mark i liked so i dont count the one in the picture, trying to find/make something.

27e1ryE.png

Bright Star likes this

It still looks very nicely made! Personally, I'd like to see ponies use programs like Paint a bit more. It seems to not get the desire it really deserves as it can't do things (easily) that programs like Photoshop can; it's only a program that excels in being a simple image rather than having to wait 20 minutes to open the program just to fix a single pixel (severely over-exaggerated, but I hope you see my point :P). Personally, my choice for editing images is Paint.NET which has a few advanced features such as antialiasing, filters, transparency and layers, but still is simple and free to use. (doesn't mean I don't like the original versions of Paint...just the Windows 7 version could have been /just/ a bit better/kept the previous format that worked so well for so many years [/rant]).

Quickly reposting a quick sketch I finished last night

HNI_0053.jpg

HNI_0057.jpg

Edited by Bright Star
Added another picture

So i couldn't find a topic were people just showing off there art, so i wanted to make one. 

So post art that you drew and let everyone see. :D

Here is some of mine to start this topic off.

is____is_this_real__by_deviousfate-d7x4zsteampunk_pinkie_pie_by_deviousfate-d7vmpeaceful_slumber_by_deviousfate-d7qkwby.

So i couldn't find a topic were people just showing off there art, so i wanted to make one. 

That would be the topic "Pony Drawing Thread"

This post has been merged to the proper topic~

Also, here's some of my recent vectors

sky_blue_by_brightstarclick-d7s11kq.png

gift_nighthook___vector_by_brightstarcli

rose__soarin_and_bright_star___sleep_cud

nurse_bright_star___vector_by_brightstar

Bright_Star.png

Partially non-serious post, but this was the avatar I made for myself before Luna drew this for me. It brings back a lot of memories...

And in now serious posty post-ness, here's a quickie I made of p1nkie

HNI_0058.jpg

Edited by Bright Star
added p1nkie

I don't really draw, and I am a horrible perfectionist, so I cringe at this, but I might as well share my, so far, only attemptat drawing a pony. She's an OC of mine named Bright Azure; an inventor pony with a missing leg she invented a prosthetic for. ^^;; It's not done yet because she has glasses, but I can't figure out how to do them and I didn't draw them in the sketch. x-x

ThO3sub.png