• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Bright Star

Pony Drawing Thread

133 posts in this topic

(I my memory serves me right, there /might/ have been a thread similar to this already made. If there is I'm sorry, I just couldn't find it for the life of me...)

I know some ponies here can art, so I though I'd go and make a thread dedicated to those who want to share their arts with us.

Here's a few of my own

Engie, Spy and Scout as Colts (Flash CS4, wanted to make a parody of

but never got around to it)

engie__spy__scout_as_colts_draft_by_b0b2

Click (Colors3D)

click_on_colors3d_by_b0b2012-d6icyi1.jpg

Princess?�T?�a (Colors3D)

princess_tea_on_colors3d_by_b0b2012-d6im

Show Accurate me (Ponyscape)

bright_star_show_accurate_vector_by_b0b2

O_O

Teach me your ways of art, oh gifted one!

XD But seriously, your really good...and I.....Well.....not really good...

My friends say I'm good at drawing, but I never thought to put some of my drawings past everyone here. Here's a link to one of my drawings:

http://i.imgur.com/booINxh.jpg

It's a picture I drew for one of my friends. Her OC and another friend's OC are included plus mine in the center.

Bright Star likes this

My friends say I'm good at drawing, but I never thought to put some of my drawings past everyone here. Here's a link to one of my drawings:

http://i.imgur.com/booINxh.jpg

It's a picture I drew for one of my friends. Her OC and another friend's OC are included plus mine in the center.

Those are actually kinda cute~ Nice job!

Steel Wing likes this

Forgot to post this, but made this during recent train trip. Decided to challenge myself a bit and added shading. I think it turned out alright.

rosey_in_a_dress___colors_3d_by_brightst

Here's something I drew in around 30 minutes.

http://imgur.com/lX2cv8Q

Sorry about the horrible​ quality, I suck at cameras.

Edited by Spyder

An art thread?  Cool.  Lets see if I can't find...

Ah, my first attempt to draw a pony...! related thing.  Turned out rather well I think.  The first actual pony might somehow not have however, hypothetically speaking. 

VpQ5gm2.jpg?1

Edited by ScopeEva

Thought I'd put the full version of my new profile picture here :D

The proportions are a little off but overall I'm pretty pleased considering it's the first time I've done a full pony for a while and all I currently have to draw with is my laptop's touch pad :lol: 

Rarity(3).png

pinkie_pie_sketch__5_colored__by_dcdavid

I sometimes do recreations of vectors in the form of traditional drawings, this is the most recent one of Pinkie Pie using the vector made by Hilgih. I think it came out pretty well considering the limited set o colors I had.

Marzanna likes this