• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Bright Star

Today I...

36 posts in this topic

Hey everypony. I wanted to star this thread for those who wanted to share a hypno/tulpa/life related experience but do not want to dedicate an entire journal entry. This can be things like the following:

"I had hooflock during a test and it was a handwritten test as well!"

"We had muffins today and my tulpa would not stop talking about how much she loved them!"

"I saw somepony trip over today. I started laughing, but then I decided help them out. Then they gave me a free cookie!"

Nice idea Bright. I have plenty of those little moments.

Yesterday while visiting a dairy farm. Something accidentally triggered me. I spend more time petting the animals than actually paying attention to the lectures.

I'm reminded of Spongebob at the title.

And today I downed a bottle of hot sauce as a remedy, then oddly still had enough craving for spice to eat some fried tofu breaded almost entirely with spicy spices.

Misty and I had an embarrassing discussion on my supposed love life.

I tried to explain to her... :|

And then there was that moment where I was playing the Hunger Games in a Minecraft server. I came across another player, and all of a sudden she said, "Let's kill him."

o_0

yesterday I learned that one of the friends I made at the halloween party was one of the members from a year ago

_ah made a lot of new friends to talk to today. ah'm really excited to learn more about them. thank you everypony. it really means a lot for me to be noticed._

Feel free to poke me, if you want to talk. Its always a pleasure.

Anyway, today the schools little plan to awe us about the glory of having an eduction backfired spectaculary.

Teacher - And which eductation did you follow?

Cheese factory supervisor - Actually I dropped out the first year, just figured out things on my own except from some minor stuff. To solve those I contacted that cute girl overthere, she is now my wife. Now i think about it, dropping out was probally the best decision i ever made. Anyway we just received a big order....

ScopeEva likes this

I got threatened with lunch detention for not having my laptop open at the beginning of class in science. My teacher is such a troll. 2626183368.png

Today I locked my keys in my car. When I realized it, I bashed my forehead against the window and my horn started hurting! Owwwwwww.....

Today I tried to figure out the pros and cons of working on a term paper vs. not doing it, and then felt sick.

Today I got locked out my own security system I agreed up on with the store that sells the MLP comics over here. So i would always get one copy.

Today I think I found the focus in marksmanship I lost when I became Star Shard.

When I was Twilight Sparkle. I always focussed my magic and cast the spell on the target.

However when I became a pegasus. I obviously could not do that any more. 

But I think I found a good routine now.

I visualise myself positioning myself in front of a small telescope. Adjust my position until I am comfortable and then place the ocular. (Loading the Rifle). I then focus the "telescope" on a distant star or planet. And then further on a smaller moon/star orbiting it. (To adjust for wind etc).

Then I take a picture.

So far it seems to be working. I just achieved a perfect score.

Brain likes this

Recently, I learned that even the best of friends can send each other love even from miles away. "/me hugs" can be more powerful than you can imagine...

Today, I realized just how long it had been since I wrote an entry. Also, I learned that Friday is a school dress up day, which I hate.

Today I finished the first stage in a table I'm making.

Today I was cramped in a small place with lots of people.

It really made me feel cooped up. And my wings started itching for not being able to stretch.

The release when could finally stretch them just felt wonderful.

Today I made a big decision; I decided it was time for me to attempt to follow the pathway to who I truly am once more.

However...

I shall be creating my own file, with help and a lot of practice of course. Still have to decide which pony I truly, truly connect with - but all great things start with a single step. :)

I also passed Maths. Yay. 

So today my Laptop decided that it forgot what a CD rom drive was, so I went to the BIOS to see if the problem was somewhere in there. While there, I tinkered with the settings a bit and disabled my ambient sensor to see what would happen and OH MY GOSH I WAS BLINDED BY BRIGHT AND WONDERFUL COLORS. Really, I never know my laptop screen could be this bright because of some stupid thing with the hardware, but it's just my ambient sensor being dumb on me. So now I can actually see what's happening without trying to squash my eyes on the screen in order to see anything :D

Oh, and to fix my CD drive, all I had to do was re install the drivers :\

Had a bit of Octavia's body impose itself on me in the morning even though I haven't listened to the files for quite some time.

While at work I found a bit of the Super Zeo Megazord.

Today I picked up a little statuette from my parents room (we were talking about dinner and I was bored) anyway I walked out of the room and then noticed I had taken the statue. :P