• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Bright Star

Today I...

36 posts in this topic

Minor update: This topic is now pinned so it is easier to find. (Thank you, Star Shard for the idea)

For those new to this, I made this a while back for those who wanted to share their experiences but don't have/want a journal or for those who want to share a smaller entry. Feel free to post at any time~

-Bright Star

I wonder about the status of hypnoponies if the discord has truly worn out.

Updating my Harmonipedia about information while I was offline for exactly 10 hours.

And more visual projections on books and also astral projection to see if anything has changed.

Reminiscing the old Harmony Link bridge and astral location.

Today I learned how to solve definite integrals and continued to mull over the timeline. Why do all the episodes seem to take place in Summer? :huh:

Not necessarily today, but a few days ago I started finishing things that I've been putting off for several months (and in some cases years). Feels really good to finally get some of those off my chest so I can focus on a few more things. 

Today, the last few actually, I started moving forward with my lectures/videos.  Hopefully I'll be able to start uploading them soon, just need my recording equipment... which wont be available until we (my wife and I) get moved to our new place... once we find it...

Today, I did a fresh reinstall of Windows 7 onto my laptop, and am currently upgrading to Windows 10. Definitely worth the hassle, considering how much faster my laptop is running now.

Today I read some 40 thousand words in one sitting... kinda wished I move my legs more now that their super numb and it kinda sucks

Today, my tulpa spoke to me, and laughed with me.

I think we both agreed, then and there, that "tupperware" is a terrible plural for tulpa