• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Guest Frostywings

You know you're a pony when...

122 posts in this topic

Hello everypony! This is a forum game I played when I first got into forums. A bit of history on this one. This is originally based on a forum game called "You know you're a dragon when...". Aimed towards the otherkins of the forum, it was a group of individuals finding funny little quips about being dragons (fondness for rare meat, keeping a hoard, etc, etc.)

This is, however, for ponies! Hypnoponies, True Selves, and Tulpae are all welcome! Simply, name a ponyism or event you've done that made you resemble a pony. Try not to include names, and try to make it as honest as possible, something that you've done since being here! Of course, I shall go first.

"You know you're a pony when you wake up and burst into song first thing in the morning."

It's as simple as that! Find something you've done that was extremely pony-ish, and post it here. Have fuuuun!

-FW

(Says the alicorn!)

You know you're a pony when you nearly comment about being a 'showpony' at work.

You know you're a pony when you frankly do not care about religion but you care about being mindful about your actions on how it affects the harmony of the whole world.

ScopeEva likes this

You know you're a pony when you have to bat away your earbuds and MP3 player with hooves when you wake up. (Just happened today, it wasn't a strong feeling of hooves, but it was there.... fun!)

Twilight Frost likes this

You know your a pony when instead of singing the regular version of "pledge of allegiance" you replace all the words with pony words

Detsella Morningdew likes this

You know your a pony when instead of singing the regular version of "pledge of allegiance" you replace all the words with pony words

I'm sorry. I promise to have something to contribute next time, but I don't have anything except a bothersome question. What ARE the words to the ponified Pledge of Allegience?

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE! TO THE FLAG!

OF THE UNITED CONTINENT OF EQUESTRIA!

AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS!

ONE NATION, UNDER CELESTIA, INDIVISIBLE,

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

in caps! also this is just what I say, you can probably make a better version :3

I PLEDGE ALLEGIANCE! TO THE FLAG!

OF THE UNITED CONTINENT OF EQUESTRIA!

AND TO THE REPUBLIC, FOR WHICH IT STANDS!

ONE NATION, UNDER CELESTIA, INDIVISIBLE,

WITH LIBERTY AND JUSTICE FOR ALL!

in caps! also this is just what I say, you can probably make a better version :3

Wouldn't it be 'WITH HARMONY AND FRIENDSHIP FOR ALL!" ?