Guest Agentxy14

Tulpa Production Process

10 posts in this topic

This is not only for me, but anypony who wants a tulpa. How does one make a tulpa, in any case? Does it come naturally, or is there a special hypno file we listen to for it? If we could all get an instruction manual, that'd be great.

Well, my advice would be to visit Tulpa.info. It has all the info a pony needs regarding this subject.

I agree with Star Shard. Its a good place to start, but take some of what they say on Tulpa.info with a grain of salt, as they are pretty closeminded in how they view Tulpa. Plus you can always ask the many tulpa around for help. :P 

I was reading through the info on Tulpa.info and found a part that makes me a bit curious and concerned. I, within the past year, have gone through and recovered from deep suicidal depression. Would it be wise for me to attempt to make a tulpa or should I wait for a while longer? The site doesn't address this, which is why I'm asking here.

Well. I accidentally made mine during a period of suicidal depression. And I read about tulpa like exercizes to combat depression. So there is no rule that states that you can't or shouldnt.

The question is however Should you. Taking a Tulpa is a mayor step in life that should not be taken lightly. The being you "Summon" to this world is going to stay with you for a long time and influence your life afterwards.

I think you should take a good luck at yourself. (Just like everypony else concidering a Tulpae.) And decide if a tulpa and the kind of tulpae you are concidering is what you need right now. A tulpae is afteral no replacement for a person you lost or for social contact as a whole. And creating an cool depressive tulpae that shares your pain is not going to do you much favors on the long run. And there is the chance of turning the depression or negative emotions itself into a tulpae and then lose control over it.

Aslong you can avoid those kind of traps, you should be fine.

And with the correct mentality, the tulpae can even become a helpfull companion to help against depression.

Trelliw likes this

So we just...will it into existence? Huh. Thought it'd be harder than that, but I'm sure it takes time. Still, I think a Twilight tulpa would be sufficient, help with finding my true self, and overall be a great companion. Thanks for your help. :)

So we just...will it into existence? Huh. Thought it'd be harder than that, but I'm sure it takes time. Still, I think a Twilight tulpa would be sufficient, help with finding my true self, and overall be a great companion. Thanks for your help. :)

I caution you, as someone who tried something similar. Don't try to force it into what you want. The both of you will become frustrated. It's different for everyone, but what I found works best is to give it a structure and then fill it in. So, instead of Twilight, I would go with Twilight-like. Because a tulpa is still, in a sense, part of you, if you try to give it strict parameters then if something happens to blur those parameters the both of you will... it's not pretty. For instance, if you thought of Twilight as a nature-loving pony (this is an example, I know that's more Fluttershy's thing) and an episode comes along where she absolutely hates it, than Twilight the tulpa might experience some rather negative feelings and such.

Again, this is my personal experience. I'm in no way an expert. Best of luck.

I wrote a guide a while back on tulpa creation. I tried to make it as simple as possible for the people who were completely new to the concept, so hopefully it's not a hard read.

I just have one question: Do you have to speak out loud when talking to your tulpa? Or can you communicate "telepathically"?

Yes, you are able to communicate to tulpa with just your thoughts. Talking out loud isn't required, but it helps in situations where it is hard to differentiate the host's mind voice with their tulpa's.

Trelliw likes this