Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cartowheel

Unicorns and magic

4 posts in this topic

Before I start, I'd like to make note that I am talking about witchcraft and magic as a craft, not a religion (I'm not trying to bring up religions like Wicca or the variations of paganism).

Are there any unicorns who chose that particular kind of pony to supplement or strengthen their magical abilities and/or energy work?  Personally, I'm a new witch, with no religious affiliations with the craft, and one of the reasons I chose Rarity is because I'm hoping that becoming a unicorn will help get me back into magic (I had to stop over the summer due to living circumstances).  I'm just curious if I'm the only one.   ^_^

Mods and admins: if this is considered a religious topic, please feel free to delete it - I know it's kind of pushing it, but I figured it doesn't hurt to post anyway, since it's not outright talking about religion or any hard topics in any sort of way.

Actually, we welcome this sort of topic. In fact, we have a thread made by our own Celestia which is a tutorial on how to use the magic in this realm (for everypony, not just unicorns)

You can find that here: http://hypnoponies.net/index.php?/topic/1117-a-simple-tutorial-on-how-to-sense-energy-for-all-ponies-not-just-unicorns/

That's a relief.  I'm so used to walking on thin ice with this sort of topic, so I wasn't sure if it was fair game or not.

Ooh, that's a great thread!  I'll have to keep that in mind!

I'm a unicorn due to the reason you described. But I must warn you that it is the most difficult, most unrewarding way.