Bright Star

Community tips and tricks

2 posts in this topic

Have a quick suggestion you've used that's worked well for your sessions? Find something that helped bring out your pony-ness? Post your own suggestions here and learn from eachother on how to pony!

Here's a few of mine:

Lie down and find a comfortable position, you're going to be there for a while (20-40 minutes, depending on the file)

Trance feels different for everyone with effects including but not limited to one or more of the following:

• Twitching

• Swallowing

• Feeling like the room is spinning

• Dizziness

• Slight amnesia of events during the file

• Knowing what happens the entirely of the file

• Audio/visual hallucinations

• ...And more

You likely may not get one or more effects right away or they may not be very strong at first. Just keep going with the files and eventually the effects will show their colors. 

Celebrate the effects that do work out. Feel a sensation of ears? Give yourself a celebratory scritch and think about how amazing it would feel. Notice a tingly feeling in your tail? Imagine swishing it around for a while. Imagine magic pulsating through your horn, the air swishing past your wings, your soft smooth fur. Just embrace being a pony! 

Have fun!

-Bright Star

Scager likes this

This is really interesting! I never thought that my experience was normal, because everyone tells me that I shouldn't remember a thing from the session, but I remember pretty much everything, which actually matches up pretty well! Thanks a ton for talking about this!