• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
shadowheart666

A question to the changelings

9 posts in this topic

hello, my name is unimportant however, what i can offer is very interesting, so if you are reading this, let me tell you a bit a about myself

i am a semi professional hypnotist, with a ton of background experience,I dropped into the chatroom today after being gone for many months. and managed to narrow down what the community wants, although the chatroom became chaotic, and i could not gather any good data

as such, i want/am willing, to create a series, of trances on becoming a changeling, I am doing this in collaboration with a trusted member of this community, however in order to this i need more data, on exactly what it means to be a changeling from a changelings point of view, also i want feedback, i have been told there is a skype group

i need access to that group for research purposes  

my email is rairityraine@gmail.com

my skype is rarity.raine

under the alias of naomi raine

you can also post feedback in the forum

questions to my wholesome identity will be ignored

questions of my ethics/sanity will be ignored as well

but other than that please feedback is welcome

Well, keep in mind that a changeling script is already well in development. So it may be easier to just help with that.

Regardless. All scripts have to be approved by a capable member of the staff before release. So I would prefer to be kept in the loop in this project as well.

Well, you claim that you're a professional, but anyone can make claims. Can you prove that you can be trusted with something like a hypnosis file?

I really don't see why we can't have more than one hypnosis files on the same thing (well, by different ponies).

It could give ponies a chance to decide on what experience they really want.

As for trust.. I don't know what I can really say. Wheather we give this pony permission or not she could make a file anyways.

And the file would be looked over and we'll examined before a release here. So I really don't see why we can't give this mare a chance.

But you know... If we could all just get along.. She could work with Star. I dunno, don't think I have much say in this stuff

Edited by Waffles
Keldy <<Kale>> likes this

I say seeing where this goes should be an option. as Star has said the file must be approved before being allowed, thus if it is malicious or poorly made changes can be made to correct it.

thank you for the feedback, ill be honest i was a bit intimidated by some of the data i collected , some per the unspoken rule of the chat i cannot mention, and to the above, i could have some former clients come and speak on my behalf, or i could produce a file, and before publishing it even to my own YouTube channel, post the written transcription (which comes well before the audio file)i can say this, i do not want a repeat of the past i have learned about this place, i would prefer a more decent future. 

of course i am still data gathering and soul searching on rather i even want to do this project now.as i said i learned some rather disturbing things

We do have the changeling file under work so if you want you can give your suggestions to us and we'll see what we can incorporate :). Having two different files with same purpose might sound good for the variance and for which one could work better for different ponies. Then again they might need to have same set of suggestions and maybe the same trigger too if one were to use both. The suggestions and effects could bleed into each other. Not that could be a bad thing but it might be easier to just have one trigger for the changeling experience.

I'd listen to Star Shard and R.D on this one.