• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Discordia

Otherkin Social Network?

9 posts in this topic

I've been considering creating a social network for otherkin. I have the experience and the skill (and hosting). How many folks here would be interested? I know a lot of ponies (and other species) here are otherkin, as far as I've seen (including me~).

That's not a bad idea. I'd join it and/or help run it, and perhaps if I can start paying for my reseller account on my webhost (which allows me to sell/run a webhost), I could help host it.

Discordia likes this

I'm aware of a fair amount of otherkin on this site. It seems to attract all sorts of people! I think it a fine idea.

Discordia likes this

I'll get to work on it then. It'd be a good way to get more experience under my belt as well~~

That's not a bad idea. I'd join it and/or help run it, and perhaps if I can start paying for my reseller account on my webhost (which allows me to sell/run a webhost), I could help host it.

It'd be great if you could help run it, my new job starts in a few weeks so I'll need some help keeping it running smoothly (no trolls, small bug fixes, etc~).

Started work on it, the link is http://otherkinsocial.club

It's not quite finished yet, but you all can sign up and get a chance to help build the site~

EDIT: Site moved to stop the downtime. I'm never using freenom for anything again XD

Edited by Discordia
Scager likes this

I would use it if that stupid "Share" bar went away. On my screen it covers up too much, I cant even log in due to it...

I am sorry about that. I'll remove it or put it somewhere where it won't get in the way. :/

>subdomain

Uhh... you do know I could probably very easily host it for free, right? (Given it doesn't take too much space/bandwidth, of course.) And I could probably get you a top-level paid domain name for pretty cheap.