Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
RedDelicious9

Hi everypony. I am Reddelicious.

16 posts in this topic

Hi everypony. My favourites are Pinkie, Applejack and Twilight.

I like gaming. And pones.

Also, what is EKD?

welcome to our little piece of Equestria...and what do you mean by EKD?

I think you mean EKP, which is emotional kernel panic. (or something like that)

Welcome to the ride.

Assuming you meant EKP, the admins left a detailed description in the beginner guide to hypnosis, including different kinds and what causes them, plus a few suggestions to deal with it, or prevent it outright. Hope this helped

The twilight file isn't working. Will the Celestia file work better? I want to become smarter, and more studious and analytical. I want to intensely focus on my studies, excluding everything that isn't necessary to maintaining a healthy body and mind. I also want more motivation to actually get stuff done, because I'm lazy and pathetic and I don't want to be.

The twilight file isn't working. Will the Celestia file work better? I want to become smarter, and more studious and analytical. I want to intensely focus on my studies, excluding everything that isn't necessary to maintaining a healthy body and mind. I also want more motivation to actually get stuff done, because I'm lazy and pathetic and I don't want to be.

Let me repeat that. I want to be better. I want to become best pony, and become awesome. I am not awesome, but I want to be. I want to be a pony. I want to be the cutest, smartest, all-around best pony, Twilight Sparkle.

Nope :P most likely not Also give it time hun ^.^ the files should work better as time goes on