• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sleepybreeze

Hi All ! New person here :)

13 posts in this topic

Greetings everyone :) Glad to be here. I came across some of the early Hypnopony files a few years ago and found it really interesting. I figured its time to look a bit deeper into it so that's how I ended up here. So I'm quite overwhelmed by all the interesting articles on the forums - I'm guessing tips and guides in the library is a good place to start ? 

Welcome, Sleepy! It's nice to meet you!

Starting out in the tips and guides is definitely a great place to start, and if/when you do decide to pick a pony file, looking through that pony's respective journal section could be useful as well in getting an idea of what to expect if you do choose it. Another great place for information on any questions you might have would be the general discussion section, although more specialized/specific questions can be harder to find.

I wish you the best of luck!

Hello there!  Fairly new here myself, and yes I started rummaging through there myself.  Not just tips and tricks, some actually give good instructions on how to use the files.  The Book Notes also have some links to some so far interesting free E-books. 

Welcome. 

Yes, that place is the perfect place to start.

Look forward to seeing you around. 

Welcome! I'm sure you'll like it here!

Oh, and I think there is a typo in the title you made.. I think you meant "pony" not "person". :P

Greetings everyone :) Glad to be here. I came across some of the early Hypnopony files a few years ago and found it really interesting. I figured its time to look a bit deeper into it so that's how I ended up here. So I'm quite overwhelmed by all the interesting articles on the forums - I'm guessing tips and guides in the library is a good place to start ? 

Welcome welcome, and yes, the libraries and files are a good place to start! Also, don't forget to look at other ponies' journals. Those give examples of how the hypnosis works on actual individuals who have tried it! Good luck and have fun!

Welcome! I'd recommend both reading the Tips section as well as the journals; they provide a lot of information, and they also can help you learn more about the ponies in the community. If you're ever confused about some aspect of the site you might also try asking around, I'm sure lots of ponies would be willing to help.

See you around.