• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
wondercrunch

Older games

14 posts in this topic

So I've been replaying the megaman x series and now I really wanna talk about some of the older games anyone else?

Probably not as old, but I've been playing the original Shantae from the GBC recently. There's something about all these retro games that keeps me coming back for some reason~

Baltoist likes this

I played through Chrono Trigger for the first time a couple months ago, and it is one of the best JRPGs I've ever played, as well as one of the most approachable for new players.

I played through Chrono Trigger for the first time a couple months ago, and it is one of the best JRPGs I've ever played, as well as one of the most approachable for new players.

oh chrono is really good.

I've been playing the original Mario...........on Mario Maker

original is pretty good does Mario maker have the orginals levels?

SMM does include remixes of the originals, but many of them you can just recreate for yourself. I enjoy that game, there's a lot of neat levels in it that people have made.

But back on topic, I have a bunch of nostalgia for many N64 games, especially donkey kong 64, banjo kazooie,mario party, and so many others ~

SMM does include remixes of the originals, but many of them you can just recreate for yourself. I enjoy that game, there's a lot of neat levels in it that people have made.

But back on topic, I have a bunch of nostalgia for many N64 games, especially donkey kong 64, banjo kazooie,mario party, and so many others ~

you just listed half my childhood

some of my favorite classic game includes super mario bros 3, super mario world,  mario party 2, spyro the dragon, crash bandicoot, duke nukem on the pc, and the wrestling games on the n64

4 hours ago, OtakuBrony28 said:

some of my favorite classic game includes super mario bros 3, super mario world,  mario party 2, spyro the dragon, crash bandicoot, duke nukem on the pc, and the wrestling games on the n64

Oh I love the older mario/mario party games!

It's not too old, but I've been playing the remade Ocarina of Time on my 3DS. :squee: 

As a side note, I'd love to go back and play A Link to The Past. I loved that game, along with the original Legend of Zelda. Sadly neither my GBA nor my parents' NES work anymore. :( I would also love to play  Super Mario World, along with the original Super Mario Bros. I never did beat those two games, but they were super fun. Super Mario World and Link to the Past kept me busy on so many long car rides. :)

wondercrunch and Bright Star like this

1 hour ago, wondercrunch said:

Link to the past was fun times. Didja know they made a sequel?

Yep. Link Between Worlds is the one you're talking about, right? I haven't played it yet, but I have it. :) I just need to beat Ocarina before I'll let myself start playing another Zelda game. :P 

59 minutes ago, Princess Fluttershy said:

Yep. Link Between Worlds is the one you're talking about, right? I haven't played it yet, but I have it. :) I just need to beat Ocarina before I'll let myself start playing another Zelda game. :P 

that's what I did back when it came out. didn't take to long to get to it tho since al I had was the ganon fight left at the time. was really fun game though