• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Bright Star

#resultsOfPonyHypnosis

13 posts in this topic

Maybe it's just me, but I've spotted a bunch of strange cooincidences in pictures and stories since finding the files. Here's a couple examples I have found:

the_good_music_by_sunset_haste-d6l8sw1.p

Tavi session is a go~

231874__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_monoc

"You wake up tomorrow in the body & home & life of a pony. You are now her. You still have your own memories, but her personality will slowly supplant yours over the next few months. By the end of the cycle, you will be thoroughly indistinguishable from her, although you’ll still remember being yourself."

Baltoist and Blue like this

I like the idea of this thread, so...
i_m____twilight_sparkle_by_stinkehund-d9

Not exactly the same thing, but I feel it still fits nicely.

Edited by Cedar Leaf

At a glance from an outside perspective?  Maybe...

460562__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_magic

Or if your feeling even less generous and more critical... 

full.png

This got a little bit dark. :P

medium.png

Here have one of Dashing Pony. 

Edited by Star Dash

Stuff

On one side we have shock treatment for behavioral modification, on the other mind control hypnosis with the purpose of creating a mind slave. One is a painfully outdated technique from the days when in asylums lobotomy was the cure all and the other shows a world where you could potentially create a mindless slave with eye contact and a two min induction. ....Don't know which is worse.

Okay, I think my topic name isn't as clear as I thought it was, so I changed the title (that, and it was way too long anyway). Hope this clears things up.

On one side we have shock treatment for behavioral modification, on the other mind control hypnosis with the purpose of creating a mind slave. One is a painfully outdated technique from the days when in asylums lobotomy was the cure all and the other shows a world where you could potentially create a mindless slave with eye contact and a two min induction. ....Don't know which is worse.

It was intended to be a joke... be it one in poor taste I'll admit.  I had recently shared the site with a friend (without admitting I was a member) to ask him what he thought.  He described it, at a mere glance, as cult-ish so I was feeling rather grouchy about how uninformed others perceived us when posting.  Sorry if I've ruffled any feathers. unsuresweetie.png

6 hours ago, Cedar{Elise})Arc( said:

Reviving threads is something I do in my spare time. :derp:

999696__safe_twilight+sparkle_animated_p

It's alive!  It's alive!!!

...this what I like to think I do here.

And another! I think this is what most of us would do if we had the courage.

WARNING: NOT SAFE FOR WORK, CONTAINS STRONG LANGUAGE

Spoiler

twilight_discovers_the_library_by_veggie