• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
    • Vairaki

Discord Account Verifications   06/27/2017

A reminder for those who use the discord channels that have not yet verified their member status, You have until Saturday the 1st of July to do so to avoid any interrupted service. 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Duality

What fun is there in making sense, AKA How I stopped being abstract and just said hello

25 posts in this topic

Hi, I'm Duality. I'm an alicorn. I am new and hope to find friends. I don't know what else to say, so I'm just going to leave you with a riddle: when is two equal to one? P.S Brohoof? /)

Hello!  twilightsmile.png

And to you I ask: 

Me and my friend sit in front of your eyes as if we were the messiah. 

We can carry delectable nutrition in comfortable supply. 

When I am dead I will be your bare feet’s demise. 

What are we?

Is it glass?

Close enough! 

Glasses,

they sit upon people's faces helping the blind to sea,

they are often used to cary drinks,

and you had better not step on them should they brake. 

I think your the first person I've given it to who got that one before giving up.  Another?  I have a few here I thought up a while back.  trollestia.png

I enjoy entertaining myself by working with people more qualified to be called living than myself, pour some riddles on me!

Alright, lets see then...

No matter where you look, as long as you find something I will never be found. 

What am I? 

Wasted time?

Uh... if that's an answer I'm afraid not.  You can still end up finding the wrong thing thus wasting time, yet still finding something. 

Uh, nope, nope and nope.  ( sorry I didn't keep on top of this, having log in isues)

You know this might be a fun idea for a thread.  Post eachother ridles and try to solve them.  Maybe put it in the games ponies play section?

Nope.  The answer's not interesting either. 

I think I'll go ahead with it though.  Just, tomorow morning, been walking back and forth around London all day and I need some shut eye. 

Nope!  I'm guna do it!  pinkiehappy.png

Even if it only lasts for a little while it'll be a bit of fun.  I also still have a lot of these left. 

is it nothing?

Yes!  You got it.  Though as I said I've started a thread for riddles where someone else guessed it first.  Feel free to come check it out.  twilightsmile.png

And oh my I haven't paid your welcome thread a visit yet!  This must be rectified.