• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Bright Star

Wonderland without a tulpa

8 posts in this topic

Only a quick question, but I was just thinking about this a bit and getting a bit giddy because in my wonderland I take on the forum of a pony (for obvious reasons :P ). But then I thought to myself that for many, wonderlands exist because of their tulpa. This got me thinking even more though...

Is it possible to have a wonderland even if you have no interest in or don't want a tulpa?

I think I ask this because I think it would help some who might be having trouble with having a pony body IRL due to situations such as lack of privacy and/or support from others, but it shouldn't have to cost someone also having a tulpa tag along with them. (By all means I'm not saying that we shouldn't have tulpa; I think they are wonderful to have around. I'm talking more about those who either do not want or are unable to have tulpa).

Kinda thinking about it now, I remember a long while back when I first heard about them, I created a small mindscape myself for developing a tulpa. It was a sunset beach with two palm trees on either side.......and now that I am thinking about it, that is actually my 'entry point' for my own wonderland! How did I miss that? .-.

But yeah...I'll take any answers, psychologically and metaphysically. 

Just a quick thought while it's on my mind~

-Bright Star

Offcource it is. I think the creation of those, along with servitors are rather neglected compared with that of sentient beings.

As I understood it is possible to have wonderland without a tulpa. Some even might encourage or suggest to create a wonderland first in order to get into the mindset of forcing/concentrating before moving onto tulpas.

As I understood it is possible to have wonderland without a tulpa. Some even might encourage or suggest to create a wonderland first in order to get into the mindset of forcing/concentrating before moving onto tulpas.

This is what I've heard as well, even coming from a tulpa related site before this. It helps immensely with visualization practice before you get too far in.

I also see Star Shard mention servitors. That's less common to see, and while it's a little bit of a tricky line to understand, I can confirm from personal experience that they are incredibly useful. Granted, it's sometimes more trouble than it's worth to teach them some things, but others they can do better than you :P

Edited by Arenia Breeze

Yeah, I created one for meditation purposes about a year or so before I thought to create any tulpa. 

The wonderland is more commonly referred to as "your happy place" after all.

Edited by Discordia

I currently have a wonderland without a tulpa and it's what I have been using to slowly bring myself up again from depressive times.