• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rainbowkittenears

Thought I'd introduce myself

21 posts in this topic

Hello all, I'm Rainbow!

I used to lurk the hypno threads a long time ago and just recently got interested again.

Hopefully planning to start a journal on a unicorn mare file and see where it can take my occult studies.

As a side introduction, my tulpa's name is Rain and she's willing to talk by proxy to anyone who asks.

Hope to get to know you all!

Rainbow and Rain.

Hello there! Just want to say that your avatar is cute~ :3

But yeah, I wish you both luck on your journeys~

-Bright Star

Hello there! Just want to say that your avatar is cute~ :3

But yeah, I wish you both luck on your journeys~

-Bright Star

I only wish I could say I drew it >.< I don't think my art will ever cute that hard.

Hi there!  Welcome to the site to both you and Rain. 

The occult?  Personally always kept at least one foot grounded in reality.  Still, I do keep an open mind and the nature of said mind has always been a mater of great complexity and obscurity not to mention endless philosophical debate. 

rainbowkittenears likes this

I'm personally very scientific in general, but once I'd dabbled long enough, I figured out that some unexplainable stuff just can't be measured impirically.

So in a way, this is kind of an expansion of my own scientific studies? I guess?

It's not such a crazy idea. The court wizards and magicians of the past have always had a scientific base.

thank you~! also, in the short time i've been here ypu've already helped me a lot with getting back into hypnotism, so thanks

I would disagree to a point.  There are certainly extremely subjective aspects to life and even things that cannot be measured but not without explanation. 

And yes, hardly crazy though we might have to pick a more specific topic if we wanted to try and work it out properly. 

Sure.  Just give me a minuet.  I use the same name here as I do there just so you know.  twilightsmile.png

• Similar Content

• By CuriousFilly
      Hi, I'm CuriousFilly.

I actually stumbled on hypnoponies a few years ago, in the early stages of the project, when looking up generic Animal TF hypnosis files and thought that the idea was intriguing, but decided not to sign up to the forums.

Two years later and it still hasn't left my mind... so here I am.
    • By Col. Dew
      Welp now that im here some info on me a I guess.

Im a second going on third year Brony (joined in the middle of the season 2-3 break on August or July.

I became a Brony when I read a fanfic about Spike and I had no clue what was going on cept he was on a date with Rarity I thought he looked like Spyro and that the ponyville houses were more modernized so yeah.

Didn't know about bronies untill after I read a few chapters so I checked into it, I thought there were just a few thousand or so bronies (boy was I wrong).

One my two best friend caught me watching "love is in Bloom" and I quickly made up a guy by the user name of "Red" (very creative no? lol) was sending me mlp vids and pics eventually after a few months they got into it too and I told them the truth, and they got others in the high school we go to into it and most their families.

Started hypnosis a week before July 4th of 2014 started with an RD file and now I got a twi and Rarity, having a tough time finding more though.

Welp thats most of it feel free to ask stuff.