• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
    • Vairaki

Discord Account Verifications   06/27/2017

A reminder for those who use the discord channels that have not yet verified their member status, You have until Saturday the 1st of July to do so to avoid any interrupted service. 

Fluttershy Journals

O-oh.. um.. hello. I-if you don't mind... you can go ahead and check some stories here if you want... I-I don't mind.

Forums

1. The Shy Pony in the Mirror

This is a journal for me to log my progress with my hypno sessions (I'm
    trying to become Fluttershy) plus any other misc thoughts that occur
    that I would like to share.

My transformation away from my inner evil and into the pony I knew I was meant to be.

3. Learning to be Kind, The story of Hotshot Vantas

I was awarded with the "Kindness Award" as a young child, and I want to regain that.

Nestled away from the hustle and bustle, you find the journal of Topaz. Come, stay awhile and listen.

5. FlutterKate's adventures through the windshield glass

My attempt at describing my experiences, if you want and if you are ok with it...

Nobody ever wants to be quieter or more reserved. Except for me.

7. Renewed Spirit (Flutterthought's Journal)

I reconnect to who I am as a pony, and finally work through the negative energy that has piled up over the years of not being myself.

8. My journey to become more in tune with FlutterShy

I made my choice. Something resonated with me when talking to another fluttershy. I want to be more in tune with her, and chronicle it via this journal.

Somepony trying out pony hypnosis, because reasons.