• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
    • Vairaki

Discord Account Verifications   06/27/2017

A reminder for those who use the discord channels that have not yet verified their member status, You have until Saturday the 1st of July to do so to avoid any interrupted service. 
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Guest Lyra Heartstrings

Strange things that entertain us

29 posts in this topic

I have one:

I buy a song on iTunes, listen to it and then listen to it again with the headphones half plugged in to see what it sounds like then

And I'm addicted to chewing my headphone wire even though my headphones cost £350

Book reshelving day, or week if i kept it off for too long. 

Gotta keep things organized.

Everytime I draw, design or make clothing.

Everytime I fix my room.

Everytime I hear a pleasant song.

Everytime I find a plushie under the bed.

Everytime I made something work that was something broken a LONG time ago.

Playing my lyre

Sticking my face in front of a air conditioner

Sleeping anywhere high up (Top of a bunk bed, trees, balconies, etc.)

Baking

Collecting new trinkets

You have a Lyre? I'm so jelly

Another thing, I watch videos like this: 

just to make myself jealous

Playing my lyre

Sticking my face in front of a air conditioner

Sleeping anywhere high up (Top of a bunk bed, trees, balconies, etc.)

Baking

Collecting new trinkets

A-a-a lyre?! 1391214323.png 

I've always wanted a lyre! I saw some on eBay! 1179911372.png 

To answer OP, I like to roll bottle lids across my bed and see how far I can get them :P

Book reshelving day, or week if i kept it off for too long. 

Gotta keep things organized.

*grins* heeeEEEEeeeee! <3 <3 <3 1179911372.png

Most definitely!!! 1179911372.png

For me... I also love practicing singing. It's frustrating when I get notes even slightly off, (or worse, when they're _waaay_off_,) but that kind of precision detail in something that one must perform live and all-at-once... whew! Talk about a rewarding challenge when it all _does_ come together! <3 <3 1179911372.png

For me... I also love practicing singing. It's frustrating when I get notes even slightly off, (or worse, when they're _waaay_off_,) but that kind of precision detail in something that one must perform live and all-at-once... whew! Talk about a rewarding challenge when it all _does_ come together! <3 <3 2420682781.png

Took the words right out of my mouth. I love to sing, but getting a single note off frustrates me a ton. Making music in Garageband really helps to reduce stress for me... unless it doesn't go well.

But as for strange things... I dunno. I can't think of strange things that entertain me, but that's probably because they've become normal to me XD

Flutter Vi, you have a lyre? Do you have anything recorded? I don't think I've ever heard one before.

I like staring at the washing machine while it's on for some reason.

I also collect so much crap, like allon keys, Dentist Mirrors. They'll come in useful at some point

Insert comment about somepony owning a lyre here.

I watch (and occasionally make) YouTube Poops, a unique style of editing that takes an existing source and edits it into something completely different. This can range from absolute crap and nonsense to telling a completely different story. The videos are normally not taken very seriously (although some do....) and we just appreciate the visual and audio effects associated with it.

YOUTUBE POOPS ARE THE BEST. 'Spike the bad dragon' is amazing

It even has Lyra in!

Insert comment about somepony owning a lyre here.

I watch (and occasionally make) YouTube Poops, a unique style of editing that takes an existing source and edits it into something completely different. This can range from absolute crap and nonsense to telling a completely different story. The videos are normally not taken very seriously (although some do....) and we just appreciate the visual and audio effects associated with it.

I have a single word to answer this quote.

YES.

Anyway 3513671256.png , moving on from that, I find it somewhat enjoyable to organise files on my computer. Even before I started the guided meditation that we practise, I found it thoroughly enjoyable to create near-endless tress of folders inside folders inside folders... you get the idea. Also, organising anything new I got, such as all my school stationery, which is currently lines out perfectly on the lower shelves of my bookcase. Perfectly. And finding long-forgotten plushies in the attic of your house.

Whenever I play a game with a lot of free roaming like GTA IV or Majora's Mask, I like to make up my own stories that the character is a part of, like having an underground militia or being a teacher but adventurer on the side. Generally, I waste time by making up things and I dink around in the environment. x3

example videos

|

First video: Oh yeah, standard stuff. The very part of YouTube I grew up in. now for that second video..

Second video: I ........just...........wat?

Whenever I play a game with a lot of free roaming like GTA IV or Majora's Mask, I like to make up my own stories that the character is a part of, like having an underground militia or being a teacher but adventurer on the side. Generally, I waste time by making up things and I dink around in the environment. x3

I remember playing Need for Speed Most Wanted and doing stuff like that. It usually tended to be very uncreative. The aim of the game is to beat 15 drivers in their races (I completed 99% I'm not sure what the other 1% was, probably a 10 hour pursuit, my best was 6 hours and 50 minutes) And it tended to be get in a terrible car and pretend I'm completing the game again and end up with the best car in Car driving game history: NFSMW M3 E46 GTR NFS edition.

When I'm reading a story, if it's written first or second person, I like to think what the story would be like and what I would do if I was the main character, and if the story is written in third person, I like to think of the same things if I were one of the more central characters, or sometimes just a side character.