• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Guest Frostywings

You know you're a pony when...

122 posts in this topic

You know you're a pony when you sit down at a desk like one, look at anypony else sitting like humans, and wonder why there's so many Lyra fans around.

you know youre a pony wheeen youre wearing a pinky pie cutie mark button on your work uniformy and, when a young kid asks why youre wearing a pinky pie cutie mark button you has to think for a second so you dont accidentally say "because i aaaammm pinky pie, you silly filly 3247790610.png"

and then you gallop away on foursies

You know your a pony whe- wait... you type with your muzzle?! i usually use hooves :3 sounds fine! im gonna try it!!!!!

you know yor aa pony when you try tyuping with your muzzle after hearing somepony else wass doing it

i suck at typing by muzzle

You know your a pony when you slide to unlock your ipod with your nose/muzzle.

Tell me if this has been done;

You know you're a pony when you're a pony.

Well, can't argue with that one.

You know you're a pony when you go to a hayride, and when you're done the ride, there's no more hay.

The Sweetest Belle likes this

You can very well identify if you are of an equine nature if you stare at the side of your flank and wonder where your cutie mark is.

You know you're a pony when you feel the sudden urge to try writing with your mouth in the middle of class with a pencil

You know you're a pony when even when you're not triggered, you gallop just like a horse, and do it faster than running would be. :)

You know you're a pony when you're absolutely terrified of the forest at night. Especially when you hear a growl and tell yourself that it's totally not an Ursa Major.

You know you're a pony when your phone autocorrects to everypony when you type "everyp".

You know you're a pegasus when you need to shift positions in bed 1000 times because your wings are in the way.

Sea Salt likes this

You know you are a pony when you nearly break your legs when trying to walk on two legs.

And when you start cribbing your hand.

Kittygirl likes this

When you try to pick up more than three objects and think they will levatate in front of you

And yes, that's happened to me on more than one occasion

Related a bit:

>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PVxaL8CAO4M

SilverComet, ScopeEva and Sea Salt like this

You know you're a pony when you find wearing a saddle is actually kind of comfortable. ( serinditous thift-store find, and later late-night boredom.)