• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Guest Frostywings

You know you're a pony when...

122 posts in this topic

you know you're a pony when you wonder why adult horses in the nearby farms haven't gotten their cutie marks yet.

You know you're a pony when you relate to way too many posts on a topic titled "You Know You're a Pony When..."

Izumi Moerukaze and ScopeEva like this

You know your a pony when you see a handsome hunk of a gorgeous stalion and suddenly need to take a trip to the little filly's room. 

That's an equine anatomy joke.  I apologise in advance for the consequent trips to the mating behaviours sections of the horse Wikipedia article.

Twilight Frost and Strudel like this

You know you're a pony when you have the urge to walk on all fours when kneeling down, especially at work when reaching for products on the bottom shelf. You're also a pony if when walking you feel your hind legs bend backwards rather than frontwards.

Also, felt this thread would fit inside the Hypnosis area a bit better (as at the time the thread was originally made there wasn't such a section, so I fixed it~)

You know you're a pony unicorn when you try to facehoof only to get a cut from touching the tip of your horn.

When autocorrect changes feels-bad-man.jpg to feels-bad-pony.PNG in one of your posts...

And you think it's better that way, too.

Edited by ApeacefulAnon

You know your a pony when someone asks a question and your response is neigh. 

You know you're a pony when you're worried that the strong winds and rain are actually being caused by angry pegasi.

You know you're a pony when you use everypony, nopony, anypony in place of everybody, nobody, anybody on your written assignments.

You know when your a pony when you can't drive a car because your hooves won't grab onto the wheel and your hind legs are too small to reach the pedals. Not to mention your tail (and wings, if you have them) make you feel uncomfortable due to you sitting on them.

The Sweetest Belle likes this

On November 21, 2015 at 7:28 PM, Cedar Leaf said:

You know your a pony when you are eating more apples than usual...including the core and stem.

All right this old, but do I ever sympathize. :P

Also you know you are a pony when you can't get comfortable trying to go to sleep on your back because you are laying on your tail.

You know your a pony when you find the Earth's magnetic field or something else equally damned to Tartars when I find out what it is, is interfering with your magic and levitation.  And why does everything around here have to be so hoof unfriendly...?

1068924__safe_solo_twilight+sparkle_scre

Strudel likes this

You know your a unicorn when you smash head first in to 13 doors, ... 14