• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Fillyosopher

Groups on the new forum

536 posts in this topic

Could I please be added to the FlutterShy group Soarin?

Thank you

You've been added to the yellow kindness group. :)

Can anyone make a sweetie belle group? That would be great. If you don't want to, that's fine but if you can't can you put me in pinkie pie?

Can anyone make a sweetie belle group? That would be great. If you don't want to, that's fine but if you can't can you put me in pinkie pie?

I put you in the Pinkie Pie group for now. I'd have to make a new banner for a Sweetie Belle group. I might make one later, but I'm not making any promises. :P

Heya everypony, welcome to our beautiful new forum courtesy of Dapper!

While much of it looks the same, there have been a few changes that might effect you.  One of these things is the new groups.  I'm sure you've seen the "True Self", "Celestia", or "Administrator" tags which are floating beneath some ponies names.  These tags are now tied to which group you are in!  Unlike the old forum, there is no way to change groups yourself AT THIS TIME, so if you would like to be in a group you should request it here! 

A few notes though.  Not all groups have banners (most notably changelings do not).  The admins are somewhat busy, so be patient.  No need to PM us unless it has been a week and you are still without a group.  Finally, the True Self, Moderation, and Administration groups are restricted, so please do not ask for them here. If you want a group not on here, it can be made, but it won't have a banner until somepony makes one.

The current list of groups:

• Applejack

BonBon

Cadence

Changeling

Cheese Sandwich

Fluttershy

Lyra

Octavia

Pinkie Pie

Princess Celestia

Princess Luna

Rainbow Dash

Rarity

Shining Armor

Trixie

Twilight Sparkle

Vinyl Scratch

Derpy

Dr. Whooves

No Braeburn.....ok

can I join the pinkie group?

Okay, now I can't help but look at your avatar with you asking that, it looks so adorable! ;-;