• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
    • Vairaki

Discord Account Verifications   06/27/2017

A reminder for those who use the discord channels that have not yet verified their member status, You have until Saturday the 1st of July to do so to avoid any interrupted service. 
KrazyDashie

count to 1,000,000

1,845 posts in this topic

so... since there... well was a counting thread, I just thought maybe its a good idea to start something like this?

so. yeah, rules are just post one number per post. (like, 1,2,3,4,5 etc.)

so... to start off... 1!

The other thread was a continuous game that could be picked up and dropped at any point. This is just can we have 1,000,000 posts in a thread? The short answer is probably not but we could try. The long answer is we haven't even gotten to 100,000 on the site as a whole yet (the little stat counter says 42,154) so that would mean that at the current clip of posting we would get there in about twenty years if all posts were in this thread. That being said