• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.

Terraria Server?

Terraria Server Poll   4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I make a Terraria server?

• Yes
    • No
    • Yes, but... ( Reply )
    • No, but... ( Reply )
    • I honestly don't care.
  2. 2. If so, would you be okay with it not being up all the time?

• Yeah, it's fine.
    • Sorry, but no.
    • I don't want a server.
    • Maybe, depending on when it will be up.
    • ( Reply with way to keep it up full time easily. )
  3. 3. Would you be okay with it being whitelisted?

• Yes.
    • No.
    • ( Reply with fix for below problem )

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5 posts in this topic

I'm making it whitelisted because I don't want my IP to be free for the whole internet to see. Please reply if you have a way to fix either of the before-mentioned problems!

Edited by Spyder

I'm all for a Terraria server! I'm an avid player, but I've mostly done single-player; it'd be refreshing to share the adventure with others.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• By Camellias {Cloudwing}
      Hey, so I was wondering if anyone here would be interested in joining my server. It's lightly modded with a custom map, and will be receiving occasional updates to help keep things interesting. If you want more information on the mods, I have the pack hosted on Technic and Curse.
    • By FelixTheBrute
      I've got a copy of Sm4sh for the Wii U, but I don't have anyone to play it with. I was thinking we could set up a friendly tourney, or maybe just a play date if not enough people are interested. If you're looking to join, hit me up and add me. I'm FelixTheBrute on Miiverse.
    • By Star Shard
      This week generally marks the start of another educative year for many of our members. 
      So I was wondering. How high are you all educated. And which fields are you all getting educated in?

As for me, I have a Bachelor of science in Food technology and a degree in microbiology.

(P.S. Since there is no universal way to compare education systems. I had to put in some rankings instead. I hope its a bit clear this way.)
    • By Vairaki
      This is a poll to work out the most workable schedules for those on the site. It will tie into a future announcement. For now we are just gathering some information on when members have the most convenient schedule during the week. 

If you are someone that is available at most point during the day most weeks. Select the range of when you are available that would be most convenient for you to reserve that time. Please don't just fill in every option, as that gives us no real benefit for when people are the most available.

Thanks.

• By Star Shard
      With season six 1/2 starting in just a couple of yours. I was wondering which of the episodes you are most excited about and why?

Note. This is mostly based on leaks speculation and rumours. Episodes listed here may or may not actually exist or run this season.