• Announcements

• Frinkeldoodle

Notice for Anyone Using Dolphin Browser   12/13/2016

I've discovered there's a particular bug that occurs when using Dolphin Browser here that autofills your username and password... into a thread's title and tag fields when you create or edit one. I advise anyone using Dolphin Browser at the moment to discontinue using it here until either Dolphin fixes their autofill so it doesn't do that, or until IP.Board releases an update that reverses what causes that to happen.
Baltoist

Am I the only one that would want an MLP EG/LPS crossover?

2 posts in this topic

With LPS ending in a month or 2 (or however long) It makes me wonder if a crossover would happen with this show and Equestria Girls. Maybe Sunset Shimmer and Twilight (from that world) could build a device to understand the pets. The villains could be someone from the EG series (like maybe an EG Discord or the sirens) teaming up with the Biskit twins (if they don't turn nice in the series finale) and they could get some powerful magic or whatever and the mane 7, Blyth, and the pets would have to stop them somehow. Am I the only one who would find this interesting?

Edited by princess baltoist uchiha

It would be quite interesting if both end up being the same universe. I cant say I ever watched LPS. So I wouldnt know what storylines that would result in.

I hope it avoids Winxs though.

Baltoist likes this